Early Childhood Methodist Conference Etiquette
The conference mission is to provide a quality, professional training experience for quality, professional Early Childhood Educators. Please remember to respectfully represent your school at all times.
- All attendees must arrange their own childcare. No children are allowed at the conference.
- Cell phones should be turned off during the Keynote and all training sessions.
- Beverages and food are not allowed in the Sanctuary.
- Keep in mind that all the “staff” at the conference are volunteers. They are not there to police the attendees. Please speak to them respectfully.
- The clock hour certificate is will be available upon completion of your ECMC conference survey. This certificate is provided in good faith. Each attendee is honor bound to attend all required training sessions.