Etiquette - Sharing Room
Early Childhood Methodist Conference Etiquette
The conference mission is to provide a quality, professional training experience for quality, professional Early Childhood Educators. Please remember to respectfully represent your school at all times.
- All attendees must arrange their own childcare. No children are allowed at the conference.
- Cell phones should be turned off during the Keynote and all training sessions.
- Beverages and food are not allowed in the Sanctuary.
- Keep in mind that all the “staff” at the conference are volunteers. They are not there to police the attendees. Please speak to them respectfully.
- The clock hour certificate is provided in the attendee’s registration packet. This certificate is provided in good faith. Each attendee is honor bound to attend all required training sessions.
“Share with your friends”
We’ve all said this… now it’s your turn to share with your ECMC friends!
Remember to bring a developmentally-appropriate activity to display in the Sharing Room. Other teachers will love to get ideas from you! Each item must be accompanied by the Sharing Room Activity Description form (available at https://sites.google.com/site/ecmchtx/). Your school will have a designated table area for up to 2 entries. Bring your sample activity and form to the Sharing Room on Thursday morning and pick it up before you leave on Friday. Sharing Room contributors will earn one additional clock hour! (maximum of two certificates per school)
Be sure to cruise the Sharing Room to see great new activities that you can take back to your classroom. Feel free to bring a camera to capture the look. If you have questions about the Sharing Room, please email Debbie Durkin: email@example.com Don’t miss this opportunity to let your favorite activities shine!